- Complete the Graduate Admission Application
- For application fee waiver, use code MBA2233
- Applicants must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- An undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- A GMAT or GRE equivalent score
- Write a statement of purpose:
- 2-3 page essay format
- State the reason that you are pursuing an MBA at NMU.
- State what unique perspective, qualifications, experiences and educational assets you would bring to share with your class. Also include your goals and how the program will help you move closer to them.
- Request 2 letters of recommendation:
- Request your letters from faculty members or professionals who are familiar with your academic progress and can address your strengths as a candidate for the program.
- If your letter writers need more information about how to write a recommendation, you can provide them this resource.
The results of the GMAT/GRE, the applicant’s undergraduate grade point average and relevant work experience will be evaluated together to determine eligibility for the program. International students must provide the additional information, found here, prior to being admitted.
Application materials are reviewed by the director of MBA program and/or a three-person faculty graduate screening committee.